Or so it would seem. Picking up on a semi-old story; if you bounce around the James Bond Internet scene, you might have seen a couple reports stemming from Publisher’s Weekly that Hurricane Gold’s sales were definitely helped by the gold cover. Honestly, who doesn’t like shiny things? ;)
The Young Bond Dossier’s coverage asks the question, if gold cover = gold sales, how do you follow that up?
Answer: Silver, duh. Though clearly not as cool as gold, but just as shiny.
Note: Just in case it’s not clear, the artwork is merely a mock up I made in literally 5 minutes time.
- May.18.10 » By Royal Command Lands Stateside
- Mar.9.10 » By Royal Command US Cover Art
- May.28.09 » By Royal Command Published in Paperback
- Apr.27.09 » By Royal Command Gets Sneak Peek & Walker
- Jan.31.09 » By Royal Command Coming Stateside in 2010