In the past, Activision has taken other franchises and sorted out the workload between different developers. EA did this as well with games such as Nightfire which was developed by Eurocom, JV Games, and Gearbox Software. The likely scenario here is that Treyarch will develop the game for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, Beenox will handle the PC version, and Vicarious Visions will handle the Wii, DS and/or PSP port. This is exactly what happened for Spider-Man 3. More as I get it.
- Dec.8.08 » Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Announced
- May.27.08 » Benson's Metal Gear Solid Released
- May.6.08 » Activision's Bond Site Now Live
- May.2.08 » Activision Not Appearing at E3
- Feb.28.08 » Royale Bundled with PS3 Again