Pretty clever title, huh? No. Anyway… the Young Bond Dossier reports that Hurricane Gold sold 6056 copies in only a half week of sales making it the #2 book for the week on the Children’s bestseller list and #48 overall. At Waterstones where the All-Gold Party took place it was the #1 seller for the week for Children and #7 overall. In comparison to the other Young Bond novels, Blood Fever and Double or Die premiered on the Children’s bestseller list (not specifically Waterstones) at #2 and both took #1 by the second week. Blood Fever, however, managed to keep hold of the #1 spot for eleven weeks, something I’m fairly sure Double or Die didn’t come close to doing. If I recall correctly, it was dethroned by High School Musical.
- Apr.6.10 » Hurricane Gold US Paperback Published
- Apr.7.09 » Hurricane Gold Published in US
- Jan.6.09 » US Hurricane Gold Cover Art Revealed
- Oct.11.08 » Limited Edition Hurricane Gold
- Aug.27.08 » Hurricane Gold Shortlisted For BA Book Prize
Comment by zencat
Made Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 1:19 pm