Amazon or rather it just received artwork so I think I better mention it. Anyway, a new fictional book, involving Ian Fleming and James Bond is coming next year for Bond fans to roll eyes at read through this time by Philip Gardiner, who tends to write a lot of books on secret societies. This sounds oddly familiar, right? Well this isn’t that. This is different. You see for decades there have been these hidden codes beneath the many layers of the world’s greatest fictional spy that the ingenious Ian Fleming placed and now thanks to Gardiner or whomever his fictional character is, these hidden secrets are coming to light. Not interested in reading? That’s cool because it’s also going to be a film. The book and film, titled The Bond Code: The Dark World of Ian Fleming and James Bond, will be released on March 1, 2008 by New Page Books and Reality Films. It even has a website.
Like I said, I don’t know what to think of this. Be prepared for anything.
- Jan.17.11 » Conan Doyle estate looks to Fleming estate again
- Oct.22.09 » The History of 30 Assault Unit
- Oct.22.09 » SIX: The Real James Bonds
- Oct.21.09 » Author Castle Turns Down Bond for Bond Girl
- Sep.19.08 » Bond Bound: Ian Fleming and the Art of Cover Design
Comments Are Now Closed.