Obviously to readers here Benson is best known for preceding Sebastian Faulks as the author of the adult James Bond novels from 1997 to 2002. Following Bond and between original books of his own, he also wrote the first two Splinter Cell novels (Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell and Operation Barracuda) featuring spy, Sam Fisher under the pseudonym David Michaels. Two other Splinter Cell novels have been released since under the name David Michaels (Checkmate and Fallout), but both were not written by Mr. Benson.
Metal Gear Solid, the Novel will be published by Del Rey (Random House) on May 27, 2008.
Thanks to The Literary Dossier for the tip.
- Nov.24.09 » Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Released
- Oct.21.09 » Choice of Weapons Gets Listed, Slips to August
- Sep.30.09 » Dark Side of the Morgue, Review
- Aug.13.09 » A Hard Day's Death, Review
- Aug.12.09 » Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Cover
Comment by lina
Made Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 2:01 pm