So over at Xbox Evolved they called up Activision on the whole GoldenEye 007 for Xbox Live Arcade deal and apparently Activision let slip some interesting news on Quantum of Solace – the video game currently under development by Treyarch among others.
“We have nothing to do with a Goldeneye 007 game, I would think that is Nintendo and Microsoft’s deal. Our own Bond game however, from Treyarch is powered by the same technology that made Call of Duty 4 and that, along with Treyarch developers Call of Duty 5 is coming along very nicely.”
So, there you go. If true, Quantum of Solace (which is likely the title) is most definitely a first-person shooter. I actually played and beat Call of Duty 4 (PC) last year. One word: Phenomenal. Check out videos and reviews of that title here.
- Dec.8.08 » Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Announced
- May.27.08 » Benson's Metal Gear Solid Released
- May.6.08 » Activision's Bond Site Now Live
- May.2.08 » Activision Not Appearing at E3
- Feb.28.08 » Royale Bundled with PS3 Again