Amazon.com. I previously reported on the hardcover’s release back in May last year (see here). In June I reviewed it. The book features a fictional Ian Fleming manuscript called “Providence” that sheds light on King Edward VIII and his relationship with Hitler. Read the review, read the book, and judge for yourself. Let me know what you think if you read it too.
- Jan.17.11 » Conan Doyle estate looks to Fleming estate again
- Oct.22.09 » The History of 30 Assault Unit
- Oct.22.09 » SIX: The Real James Bonds
- Oct.21.09 » Author Castle Turns Down Bond for Bond Girl
- Sep.19.08 » Bond Bound: Ian Fleming and the Art of Cover Design
Comments Are Now Closed.