First announced back in December, another exhibition opened today called Bond Bound: Ian Fleming & The Art of Cover Design this time focusing on… cover design. According to CommanderBond.net a previously unseen painting for “The Living Daylights” by artist Graham Sutherland will be shown off for the first time. The cover, which was commissioned by Ian Fleming was originally rejected by The Sunday Times Magazine editor at the time. The exhibition runs till 14 September 2008.
For more information, see CBn’s story.
- Sep.11.08 » Bond Bound For New York
- May.28.08 » 100 Years Old
- May.27.08 » Lycett: 007 Novels Making a Comeback
- May.27.08 » BBC's Coverage of Devil May Care
- May.25.08 » Chicago Sun-Times Interview with Simon Winder