The third book in the The Moneypenny Diaries trilogy, Final Fling, will take place in Jamaica, the Outer Hebrides, Cambridge, and London according to a scoop by the Young Bond Dossier. The story will also be divided between Moneypenny and the “editor” Kate Westbrook.
Final Fling is ‘supposedly‘ set for release next May.
- Oct.31.08 » Final Fling Released in Paperback
- Jun.5.08 » Macintyre, Higson, Weinberg on Bond
- May.29.08 » Interview with Samantha Weinberg
- May.13.08 » Moneypenny Finally Lands Stateside
- May.1.08 » Final Fling Released in the UK