The entire Disney-Hyperion team read The Enemy over one weekend, putting aside plans because we just couldn’t stop reading it; we all knew we had to publish it. Charlie Higson has turned his hand to another subject entirely and made it his own. . . We are confident this will be a tremendous hit. – Lola Bubbosh, executive editor at Disney
This will be Higson’s first non-Bond since the completion of his five part Young Bond series.
More information as it comes.
- Jun.3.10 » Danger Society Published in Paperback
- Jun.3.10 » The Enemy Published in Paperback in the UK
- May.18.10 » More Higson Published in the US
- May.18.10 » By Royal Command Lands Stateside
- Apr.6.10 » Hurricane Gold US Paperback Published