Puffin launched a new website for Charlie Higson’s first post-Young Bond novel earlier in the week. On the website it states that The Enemy will be published in September. Here’s a synopsis:
When the sickness came, every parent, police officer every adult fell ill. The lucky ones died. The others are crazed, confused and lying in wait. Only children under fourteen remain, and they’re fighting to survive. Because the adults who are alive are hungry…
Anyway, check out the cover art (perhaps temporary) at the YoungBondDossier. Review copies are out in the wild. It’s paperback and looks similar to the UK first edition Young Bond paperbacks.
- Jun.3.10 » Danger Society Published in Paperback
- Jun.3.10 » The Enemy Published in Paperback in the UK
- May.18.10 » More Higson Published in the US
- May.18.10 » By Royal Command Lands Stateside
- Apr.6.10 » Hurricane Gold US Paperback Published