In an earlier post I remarked on the idea of a bringing in further authors to continue what Faulks had started. I just saw this piece in the Times by Robert Sellers, author of The Battle For Bond, who quotes Corinne Turner of Ian Fleming Publications about the possibility of future Bond novels.
“We have a number of projects in mind. Nothing concrete to talk about at the moment, but there will be some more novels in the future.”
I don’t think anyone doubted more novels, but it will be interesting to see what does come next considering Devil May Care is supposedly a one-off, the third and final Moneypenny diary has been released, and the fifth and previously-thought final Young Bond novel is due for publication in September. In the same article Higson talks about more Young Bond books, something we’ve already covered here. Anyway, I just wanted to highlight the piece.
- Oct.22.09 » 2009 Ian Fleming Steel Dagger Winner Announced
- Sep.8.09 » 2009 CWA Steel Dagger Shortlist
- Sep.19.08 » Bond Bound: Ian Fleming and the Art of Cover Design
- Jul.11.08 » Child 44 Wins 2008 Ian Fleming Steel Dagger
- Jun.5.08 » 2008 CWA Steel Dagger Shortlist